To sing is to convey a message, through the use of words, on a melody. You have to feel the words you sing. How can you convey a message that you yourself don’t fully understand? You can have the greatest riff of all time, the longest standing note in history but if you don’t push emotion, as well as the air, as well as the note, as well as the vibrato then you aren’t really singing are you? Real Singers captivate the heart of their audience not by singing the highest note but by ejecting their hearts to them. A crowd will be impressed by an amazing performer but they will roar for a singerJae Park (via junetofu)
10/50 edits of princess lulu
one difference between cats and dogs is that dogs do absolutely nothing to mask their clinginess while cats pretend it’s a coincidence they’re in the same room as you 97% of the time
Tohoku Kids and Adults enjoy their dream ride on Pokemon Train.
As Tohoku was devastatingly affected by a 2011 tsunami, this train offers people who are still dealing with the aftermath an escape from their troubles, even if it’s just for awhile. The locomotive is called the ‘Pokemon with YOU train’ and travels between Narutō and Chōshi.
10 BETTER BODY AFFIRMATIONS FOR YOUNG WOMEN
Ami Angelowicz and Winona Dimeo-Ediger (via fragolle)
1. Your body is in flux for the rest of your life. Think of your body as fluid instead of static — it’s always going to change. So get comfortable with those changes.
2. No one will love you or not love you because of your body. You are lovable because you’re you, not because your body looks a certain way.
3. The most intensely personal relationship you’ll ever have is with your body. It’s a lifelong relationship that’s well worth investing in and nurturing the same way you would with loved ones.
4. You don’t owe your body to anyone. Not sexually, not aesthetically. Your body is yours. Period.
5. What someone else says about your body says more about them than it does about you. Look past the actual snark to the person who’s saying it, because it’s only a reflection of what they think of themselves. That’s when you’ll see how little power their words have.
6. Your body is not a reflection of your character. It’s a physical home for the complex and wondrous and unique being that is you.
7. Take up as much space as you want. You don’t have to be small, or quiet, or docile, regardless of your physical size.
8. Everything you need to accept your body is already inside you. There’s no book, or diet, or workout routine or external affirmation that you need to feel good about your body right now.
9. Your body is a priority. It’s always trying to tell you things. Taking the time to listen to is of the utmost importance.
10. Wear whatever you want. Your body shape does not dictate your personal style, and fashion rules that say otherwise are wrong. Dress yourself in a way that makes you feel happy and confident and beautiful, because guess what? You are.
Until we have met the monsters in ourselves, we keep trying to slay them in the outer world. And we find that we cannot. For all darkness in the world stems from darkness in the heart. And it is there that we must do our work.Marianne Williamson (via mercurieux)
convinced that Jen wants to be a Disney character
Siri is honestly racist against New Zealand accents